“Really ? you want a title ?” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X HHonors Points!
Ranked #5 of 182 hotels in Austin
A TripAdvisor Member
“Really ? you want a title ?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

average hotel.. close to mall.. easy to get to.. Don't be late at breakfast. LOTS of hungry people when you say FREE.. Really, you want me to try and think of good things about this stay when all I can think of is negative..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

181 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Creve Coeur, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We visited cedar park for graduation weekend, the rates were extremely elevated at the other chains, except for the Hampton Inn. The rates are pretty consistent.

On our last night there, the elevator was not functioning and the GM took very good care of us. I could, I would stay at Hampton for the rest of my life. Breakfast was good, the rooms were super clean. The area was nice and our drive to leander was not too bad.

We will be there again June 2014.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Houston, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Room was nice, very spacious. Loved the openness. Modern in appearance although bed wasn't as comfortable as I hoped. Room was clean although I did find a small roach in the room. Location was perfect, trees in back and close to amenities. Breakfast a bit lite on pastry selection. No cookies or snacks in lobby area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sanjay C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your candid feedback about your stay. We do have a full hot breakfast which now includes fresh waffles and oatmeal. I will definitely follow up with our breakfast host about more variety for the pastry items. Furthermore, we do provide cookies in the evenings during the weekdays Monday to Thursday. I will be happy to think about cookies on the weekends.

In addition, I apologize about the dead bug in the room. We have a company spray each room, public areas and outside once a month. Since we have the 100 % Satisfaction Guarantee, I would be happy to refund one night. Please contact me at sanjay.chaudhari@hilton.com.

Our goal is to be your home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kindest Regards,

Sanjay B. Chaudhari
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

The lobby and hotel appearance is superior to most Hampton Inns. I have stayed here two times in the last year. Both times I found the staff to be exceedingly helpful and friendly. First time I stayed, I had my daughter with me, who was sick. They allowed us to check in early and offered to do whatever they could to help. The staff really go the extra mile with the guests. On my most recent stay, the elevator went out of order the morning we were leaving. The hotel had staff members offering to help you carry your bags down the stairs. I was impressed!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Lubbock, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I always try to stay at Hampton when traveling because the rooms are comfortable and clean. I have stayed at the Lakeline Hampton in north Austin twice (2006 & 2013). Both experiences were exceptional.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

The employees were very nice! The breakfast was different everyday (stayed for 3 nights) and good. Rooms were lovely and super clean! Parking was free and close. Pool was wonderful also! Location was wonderful...plenty of places to go eat and shop.

• Stayed June 2013
Wichita, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Excellent place for us to visit Great-Grandson. Location, service, breakfast, internet all excellent. Will certainly stay in this hotel the next time we visit Austin area. Very good value for the cost.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline? Share your experiences!