Friendly staff and a nice location. Prices spiked during the F1 weekend, so I can't say it was a good value. But easy walking distance to everything downtown - and very quiet! Rooms are pretty standard for a business hotel.
There is a Starbucks and a Champions in the lobby - which is very convenient for coffee and/or a quick bite to eat.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Austin Downtown/ Hotel Austin
- Courtyard Austin Downtown/ Hotel
- Courtyard Austin Downtown
- Courtyard Austin
- Austin Courtyard
- Austin Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Courtyard Austin Downtown/Convention center is conveniently located in the heart of downtown, adjacent to the Austin Convention Center. Guests will love this ideal location within walking distance of many of Austin’s favorites, such as the 6th St. music scene, the State Capitol, the University of Texas, The Austin Interactive and Music Festivals, and the trendy Warehouse District. The brand new lobby is highlighted by free WiFi, private media pod work stations, and the touch-screen GoBoard that highlights all the local events, weather, and traffic conditions. The renovated Guest Rooms offer the perfect balance of productivity with large work station with ergonomic chairs and relaxation with luxury bedding and flat-screen TVs with premium cable and free HBO. Try out our indoor pool and 24-hr fitness center to get your workout on the road. Onsite dining options include Champions Sports Bar featuring 24 HD TVs and 25 Draft Beers, and also the Starbucks Coffee Shop offering delicious pastries and their signature coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Austin Downtown / Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.