I just moved from IL to TX and knew no one. I stayed at the Wyndham Garden Hotel for about two months for work and the staff was really sweet to me. They really made me feel comfortable and like I was home. I got to know each of them a bit better because I saw them quite frequently. A few of the people that made my stay extra special were: Monica, Zach, Jason and Josh at the front desk. My housekeeper Diana always did an excellent job and is a wonderful person. Thanks so much guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 miles from downtown Austin and 4 miles from the airport, the Wyndham Garden Hotel is a prime destination. Enjoy easy access to the city's high-energy music, sports, university, arts, and business districts while delighting in a backdrop of scenic Texas Hill Country. Wyndham has teamed with post-modernist design legend, Michael Graves, to create a refreshing hotel experience. The result: upscale but affordable Texas Hill Country accommodations with unique features and products for an unforgettable Austin getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Hotel And Woodward Conference Center
- Wyndham Garden Hotel & Woodward Austin
- Wyndham Austin
- Austin Wyndham