The room and location was nice, but upon entering our room I noticed the trash wasn't emptied, towels were still dirty, and there was a glass left over from the previous guest. Housekeeping came and cleaned it all up, but my thought of the place was already tarnished, I kept wondering if the bedding was actually clean or just nicely made. The bar was really nice, even though the bartender wasn't the nicest. In spite of all the things that could have been better I would probably stay at this location again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 miles from downtown Austin and 4 miles from the airport, the Wyndham Garden Hotel is a prime destination. Enjoy easy access to the city's high-energy music, sports, university, arts, and business districts while delighting in a backdrop of scenic Texas Hill Country. Wyndham has teamed with post-modernist design legend, Michael Graves, to create a refreshing hotel experience. The result: upscale but affordable Texas Hill Country accommodations with unique features and products for an unforgettable Austin getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Wyndham, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Wyndham Garden Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Hotel & Woodward Austin
- Wyndham Garden Hotel And Woodward Conference Center
- Wyndham Austin
- Austin Wyndham