“My husband and I were there and we had a great time” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are one of the best live music venues here in Austin, TX, providing the Austin community with a plethora of eclectic musicians from all over the world.
Pompano Beach, Florida
18 attraction reviews
“My husband and I were there and we had a great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

No everything was nice highly recommend this
We enjoyed the music. It was great we also have traveled in October Tulsa. To see paul mc cartney. Had a great time in austin I liked everything about austin

Visited May 2013

Austin, Texas
41 attraction reviews
“Must do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is a MUST DO when living or visiting Austin. It is such a unique experience. Full bar in the breezeway and interior. I sat on the floor row section and the trick is to sit on the 3rd row and up because patrons will be standing on the floor in front of you. Great live music and entertaining to watch the crew tape the event as well. Bring your friends and go to ACL!

Visited November 2012
Prescott, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
“Diana Krall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have lived in Austin 25 years and this is my first time to go to the ACL show. I have been to ACL-fest, but the weekly-ish show is a different venue.

We thought sitting on the floor rather than the balcony would be good. We sat about 2/3 the way back on the side and we decided (and based on conversations with the neighbors that have sat in the balcony) that sitting in the first balcony is actually better. We actually had a hard time seeing through all the people in front of us. And the seats in the balcony are sloped, so you won't have problems seeing over the person in front of you.

The seats on the floor are folding chairs. I am surprised at the price to sit in folding chairs. I did expect better for the dollars paid for the seat.

Diana Krall was fantastic, as expected. The acoustics are all good too. The beverages are all good too.

Visited May 2013
Austin, Texas
9 attraction reviews
“Local”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Make sure to get good seats, just get general admission, it's worth the extra ten bucks (most of the time)

Full bar. Actually 2 bars. It helps if you're tall when you get general admission, as a general tip.
Been to numerous concerts here, all "THE BEST CONCERT OF MY LIFE!!"

Nothing bad to say about it.

Visited October 2012
johnson city tx
3 attraction reviews
“Boz Skaggs!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Excellent venue, would bet all the seats are great, ours were in the balcony and they were great and the sound was awesome. Drinks are generous portions, clean restrooms and people flow worked well

Visited April 2013