“Love Central Market!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #263 of 3,124 restaurants in Austin
Lockhart, Texas
“Love Central Market!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great selection of meats and fish, veggies and vitamins. The prices are higher than most markets, but they offer a great variety of organics and whole health foods and products. Many you can't find in other stores.

Visited May 2012

82% Recommend
Austin, Texas
“An expensive treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

I love Central Market. If I had an unlimited grocery budget, I would buy all my groceries there. So instead, we treat ourselves and go when we can. We even take out of town guests there because it is so unique and fun to experience. I went to the Paris special event and had an amazing duck leg and glass of wine in the French bistro set up in the store. The chef came and told me how he made it. I was with my 10 year old and he loved his steak with red wine reduction. Gotta try it!

Visited May 2012
Nutley, New Jersey
“Excellent muffins!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

We stocked our home away fridge At the central market on our first day in Austin. We had lunch first at the cafe then picked up some groceries including some excellent freshly baked muffins. Yum! My sister picked up some coconut water which she loved as well.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Foodie heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

Central Market is a great experience. Wind your way around the different sections of the store. Lots of great produce and a wonderful meat market. The bakery, cheese and deli areas are divine. And don't forget the beer and wine department. The folks there can always guide you to a great bottle of something.

Visited February 2012
“Good standard menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012 via mobile

They always deliver, its a little pricey, but u get big portions and quick delivery. I like the smoothie happy hour, the chicken fingers, and the tortilla soup. Burgers could be better, and they dont have pickles!!?

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere