“Tasty Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Texas
“Tasty Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I really liked the fast and courteous service of Brenda, my server. She was kind, conversational, and made me feel at home. Although I ended up taking my food to go (I was not feeling well), she was flexible and brought everything out in a time manner. The chef prepared my food perfectly. I ordered the "Light and Healthy" breakfast that came with eggs of choice, turkey bacon, and a couple other sides. There was also a breakfast buffet that was very appealing. Hope to try it next time.

Visited October 2012

“Mmm.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at the Omni, where this restaurant was located. Read the reviews and was a little hesitant to try it, but we had the brisket tacos and the snapper tacos and they were awesome.

Buckinghamshire, England
“Best food in Austin so far”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Wasn't expecting a great deal from this restaurant but was really impressed with the quality of the food. The chef has obviously got a palate as the flavours in both our meals were excellent. The staff were charming and we also enjoyed the friendly atmosphere of the bar. My only small complaint is that the air conditioning was too fierce - if I hadn't taken a cardigan I would have been unpleasantly cold. Overall, I thoroughly recommend this restaurant - far better than many of the pretentious downtown venues.

Visited October 2012
Kerrville, Texas
“Great hotel restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I liked the Onion Creek Grille. The service was very good, and so was the food. I especially liked the brisket tacos, and french fries for lunch and dinner. For breakfast, they have good french toast. Service was very good for both the restaurant and room service.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Good food, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

For hotel fare, the food was very good at this restaurant. The service was even better. The breakfast buffet was fresh and well presented.

Visited August 2012