“Nice food and staff” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
The Woodlands, Texas
“Nice food and staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

located close to my hotel - had a business lunch here. Good food and service. I was surprised at how good the new sliders are on the menu. The lunch portion comes with a side - very impressed and I would order again

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Go Eat Here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Perfect setting, wonderful appetizers, excellent steak - cold beer and wine. This location is downtown, in a small strip-mall BUT if you plan to go eat here and it is after 7pm on a week night, when UT is not in session and the TX State legislature is also not in session, CAll them and tell them you are coming! Our group of 9 stunned the staff who was planning (we think) to go home early. Dont you hate it when they start to sweep while you are finishing coffee and desserts...?

Visited June 2013
AUSTIN
“It is a chain, but this one suffers”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

My experience here was far below that of others in Austin and elsewhere. Management refused to honor their own discount certificate; the main course came out just minutes after the salad; the steak, ordered medium-rare, was raw; I ordered a Cajun rib eye and it came out without seasoning. In short, nobody is minding this store. The assistant manager offered to "make it right" but once the tempo of the meal is broken (my wife was already done with her steak by the time he came by) it was hard too see what he could do. This place needs to learn something about customer service, and watching the kitchen. If they send you a $5-off certificate, they should honor it. And they shouldn't embarrass or try to humiliate you in front of your guests. They should time the service so you can enjoy your courses, especially when many tables were empty and there were no people waiting to be seated. If I just wanted food I would have ordered take-out. What I wanted was an experience. That they did not provide.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Lots of Steak on that plate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Fast service, we called ahead for seating on a Saturday night at 7 PM and did not have a wait when we arrived. Generous portions and well prepared. I was impressed by the Wedge with steak salad my daughter ordered.

Visited May 2013
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Melting heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I shall start by confessing that I have an addiction. I am addicted to red meat, especially in the form of steak. On every vacation I seek out steakhouses. I have found my Mecca! I have just had the best steak ever in Texas Land & Cattle. I ordered the Texas sized Porterhouse (20oz) cooked medium well. Cooked perfectly, seasoned perfectly and cut it like a hot knife through butter. Meat heaven!!! Going back tomorrow! The service was excellent too. (Thanks Will)

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Texas Land & Cattle Steak House? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Texas Land & Cattle Steak House, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.