“Fairly priced elegant persian cuisine” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Persian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch
Austin
“Fairly priced elegant persian cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

My parents recently moved away and I was looking for a good place to get fairly priced delicious Persian food. Alborz is it, they have delicious cuisine in a nice environment at a very reasonable price. I would definitely visit again. I recommend trying the beef Kabob along with a "yogurt drink" (which more than likely will require additional salt).

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

austinboy
“Good pick”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2009

This is a really good restaurant. It is family friendly but then again my kids are teens. The buffet is good, but the dinner menu selection is better. If you are going to have dinner here and not in a hurry, do yourself a favor and order from the menu, you will be pleased.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma
“Good buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2009

Nice place with good service. Food was good. I usually don't like buffets but this was a good place for lunch.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Very good food.

San Antonio, Texas
“Tasty buffet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2008

My husband and I ate here this past Saturday. The dinner buffet is only $12.99 but you can order off of the menu if you would like. We were too hungry to wait for an order but the buffet did not disappoint. There was fresh bread, hummus, tabloui, kebabs, rice....you name it!

I did order a yogurt drink called "dough". When the waiter told me it was a salty yogurt drink I think he was trying to warn me. It was a salty (NOT sweet) sour, yogurt drink. Probably one of the grossest things I have ever drank. Everything else was awesome :) Great service and great food. We will definitely go here again and try to order off of the menu next time :)

And I will order tea :)