“Excellent service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Austin, Texas
“Excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

You really can't mess up breakfast food, and it's always excellent here, but the service it what stands out. No matter how busy, they staff is attentive and well organized.

Visited November 2013

Vellore, India
“nice coffee in a good ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Place to be there for a nice coffee in a good ambiance...... Service was also excellent...... overall a good one

Visited December 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Yummy Pancakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I had the basic eggs, bacon and pancake meal but I have to add the blue berry pancakes won me over. By far the best tasting pancakes I have EVER had. The must and some cinnamon and/or vanilla giving the pancakes a subtle taste that can't be beat.

Columbus, OH
“Great breakfast place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Have been to the William Cannon location twice for breakfast. Very good. Have had to wait, but it is worth it. Open 24 hours.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“fresh, fast, affordable, yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Went here with a friend for a late-night dinner (11pm). We both got salads as we were both lacking veggies in our diet that day. The waiter was attentive and quick. Our salads were delicious and seemed really fresh - Kerbey buys local produce. I also couldn't resist indulging in a single mimosa for only $2. We were barely able to resist ordering the seasonal pumpkin spice pancakes for dessert, but we managed. The food quality was high, and very reasonably priced for both the quality and quantity of food. Of the other 3 parties seated in the same room as us, 2 of them were talkative and chatty with us. I found this really fun since I'm visiting and I love meeting "locals," but I could see how this could be annoying if you wanted a lot of privacy. (We could have just ignored them as much as possible but we chose to converse.) Over all I highly recommend this place over the other late-night spots I've been to in Austin, and I've been considering going back for pancakes!

Visited October 2013