“Wonderful "Find" on SoCo” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Café
Good for: Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Wonderful "Find" on SoCo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

My fiance and I stopped here on our last day in Austin just before heading to the airport. I'm so glad we did! The decor is very modern and welcoming. We opted to sit at the bar for brunch. The bartender was very nice and helpful. The drinks were great, the food was great, we chatted with fellow bar-mates. I will be going back to this little gem for sure!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Texas
“One of my favorites in Austin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I love going here for brunch. The wait is always long, but I don't mind. I enjoy walking around the area and heading back in time to be seated. I get the migas every time.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Worth the potential food coma!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

My husband and I stopped in for a late breakfast. We were being indecisive, so our waiter Joe gave us some recommendations. We're so glad we took his advice because everything was so incredibly good! Carrot cake french toast appetizer, short rib hash and the steak benedict with chipotle hollandaise.... So worth the food coma!!!

I'd also like to comment on how great the service was. Every staff member we interacted with was very friendly. The manager even checked in with us to make sure everything was okay. Overall, it was a great experience. It's very likely we'll go back again before we leave!

Augusta
“Not so good this time ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

We had brunch here on Sunday, the last day of our visit. This is our son's favorite restaurant. Last time we ate here in May it was excellent. This time not so much. The calamari seemed over breaded and frozen. The egg dish I had was a lot spicier than indicated on the menu. It was okay but it was disappointing compared to our last visit.

Manhattan, Kansas
“Great breakfast/brunch place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

There was a slight wait but not very long & SO worth it. Clearly the staff is very well trained here; service is excellent. Our waiter, Joe?, recommended the Bloody Mary & a side of the carrot cake French toast both were very good. The rest of our meal was just as good too.

Visited March 2014