“a must go” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Istanbul, Turkey
“a must go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

the best bloody marry i've ever had!!!
there could be huge waiting lines- more than an hour- so make a reservation or try not to go there rush hours

Visited June 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“"THE" Brunch Spot in Austin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the food and mimosas at SoCo Cafe. Every time I go for brunch, it is an excruciating decision to have to choose between the carrot cake french toast and something savory like the crab enchiladas or omelet with that wonderful little potato pancake on the side...I am craving it right now. What usually happens is a table consensus to eat family-style and order one of most things on the brunch menu...okay, maybe not most, but two more than the number of people in our party. The mimosas are a nice addition, and I hear the Bloody Marys are pretty tasty, too. I hate waits, especially when I am hungry in the morning, but I will wait for SoCo Cafe. Once you get a craving for it, nothing else will serve to substitute for the sake of saving a half-hour.

Visited April 2013
toronto
“Awesome food, wonderful service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We dined here for our youngest daughter`s 16th birthday, and couldn`t have been happier with the kindness of the wait staff, or the quality (and quantity!) of the food. Our butternut squash soup starter was a generous portion of a delightfully housemade dish, and the chicken-fried steak was tender and very tasty. Dessert, on the house because of our daughter`s special occasion, was a densely rich peanut butter cheese cake. Ambiance was lovely, with spacious and very comfortable seating arrangements. Make reservations -- we went on a Monday night, and the place was packed! We would most definitely return on our next trip to Austin.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Johns Creek, Georgia
“Great slightly upscale breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Nice midweek breakfast $12 and up pricing. Enjoyed every bite of my Denver omelet w/caramelized onions. Service was excellent. Should have tried the bloody mary-it looked yummy! So far, I liked everything about this place.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ohio
“Fun restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We were in Austin for a wedding and this restaurant was recommended. It was a short walk from our hotel and so we tried it out. Very quaint area and great menu and great brunch. I had the spinach, mushroom and artichoke omelet and my wife had the crab enchillatas. Everything was wonderful- the food, service and atmosphere. I highly recommend it.

• Visited May 2013