“Cheddars” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #516 of 3,160 Restaurants in Austin
Austin, Texas, USA
“Cheddars”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Very good value for the money. The portions are fairly large. Try the beer battered shrimp. It is awesome. Usually not too crowded. Bar area has sports TV. Service is friendly and efficient.

Visited August 2013

Lake Jackson, Texas
“Fabulous Food, Great Prices, Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We started off with a HUGE plate of the best Onion Rings I have ever eaten! I had a fresh, delicious house salad with Bleu Cheese dressing, and then a large, Chicken Pot Pie, filled with chunks of chicken and lots of veggies in a yummy sauce and flaky crust! My friend had a house salad and a big platter of Chicken Tenders (an embarrassment of riches) with carrots and steamed broccoli, and my granddaughter had a tender, well seasoned Sirloin Steak with edamame and broccoli rice casserole. We all ate hearty, and had plenty of food to take home! The restaurant had a lovely ambiance, with overhead fans wafting a gentle breeze above our heads. However, the best thing about the whole meal was the service by our waitress, Della, which was fantastic, and the prices! This place has the best food for the lowest prices I have ever seen! It bodes well for Cheddar's becoming my favorite place to eat in Austin!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
AUSTIN
“The Lighter Side of Cheddar's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Recently discovered that the 'Lighter Side' of their menu includes the CALORIE count. Only a select few dishes are offered, but their steak and wedge salad is a definite selection. The caramelized onions accent the steak well and I also add them to the wedge.

The only critique I have is I wish they would have more selections.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cheddar's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.