“Awesome way to see a movie” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 152 Activities in Austin
Type: Movie Theaters, Amusement
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
“Awesome way to see a movie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Great seats, endless popcorn brought to your comfortable seat and a full service bar. What is there not to like!

Visited June 2014

Austin, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“just okay...better than the standard Cinemark”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I should preface by saying I'm an Alamo Drafthouse regular. The food was decent but there was a heavy hand with the salt. Cocktails were quite diluted. However, the seats were comfortable especially the reclining function. My table was uneven so my drink kept slipping. Overall, if an Alamo Drafthouse is closer go there instead because the food, drinks and seats are better....it's where most Austinites go to catch a flick.

Visited November 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Eat , drink and be entertained.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

This cinema is the best I have every been to. You are shown to your luxury leather recliners which have a small table on your left. Your sever then gives you a menu from which there is everything from club sandwiches, pizza, fish and chips to warm cookies and a pint of milk to chose from. There is also alcohol and soft drinks available. Then you just sit back relax watch your film and eat you dinner. No more rushing a quick meal after work before the cinema. Here you have it all. The cinema is clean and the staff are polite and helpful. The ticket price we paid was $12 for the Dine-in did not include the food but it was well priced. I would recommend trying this Moviehouse it doesn't get any better.

Visited June 2014
10 attraction reviews
“By far best theatre to see movie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We came across this theatre by accident. We were hooked. Reclining leather seats. So ooh comfortable. Nice food. This theatre has it all. 3d. Moving seats. Large screen. Great food and drinks. You will not be disappointed.

Austin, TX
“Great Moviehouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I went here with 9 other women to see a chick flick at the dine in theater. It was my first time and well worth my 20min drive down 620. The seats recline and each has it's own tray so no sharing with a stranger. I had the brownie and it was delicious. Tried my friends pretzel and I might get that next time. I also like that you can order an adult drink at your seat and not have to get up to go to the bar.

Visited April 2014