“Love the Étouffée!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mopac Expressway
“Love the Étouffée!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Great value, good food unexpected location. It's nice to have a really good restaurant in this area.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

89% Recommend
georgia
“Nice bistro style restruant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Went on recommendation of staffer from my Austin Office and was really good. The BBQ shrimp and Blackened fish was very good. Our server was very pleasant and not overly attentive. When we went they had a live jazz group that reminded me a little of upper Bourbon Street in NOLA

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Excellent menu of choices and good service too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

The menu is chock full of choices that even the pickiest of eaters would be happy here. The service was prompt and accommodating. The food was so good, we went back two nights later for a second meal. The Shrimp Platter with fries is loaded with big shrimp lightly battered so that the flavor is full of shrimp and not just batter. The Shrimp Pasta Rockefeller was so delicious that I want to try to recreate the meal at my home. Too bad I was in town visiting and that I couldn't make this a regular place. Definitely will go back when I'm in Austin again.

Visited November 2012
Vancouver Island
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We went here to partly because it was near our hotel and featured live music (Thurs night) What a treat to discover such delicious food at a moderate price .. We were early enough for Happy hour... the margarita was great. The crawfish enchiladas were delicious . We couldn't resist the bourbon chocolate pecan pie OMG!

• Visited November 2012
Dripping Springs, Texas
“Consistently on Target”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

I love fried catfish and this is the place to be for a scrumptious fried catfish dinner or poor boy. The bread is delicious. I always get a side of red beans and rice to top it off perfectly. I know the strip center locale may not be perfect but the location is close to everything. The staff has always been attentive the times we have been there. Enjoy!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere