“This was nice vegan/vegetarian food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, Vegetarian, Healthy, Vegan
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Turku, Finland
“This was nice vegan/vegetarian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

We liked the vegan options for main course and deserts. The employees were very nice and friendly. It is a hole in the wall kind of a place, but the food was great! We had so many vegan options, we wanted to try a lot more than we could eat:) I would reccomend this health store/ restaurant to vegans and vegetarians.

Visited July 2012

Austin
“Fresh and Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

I love this little restaurant and appreciate their ability to make delicious vegetarian options, which appeal to my omnivorous friends too.

Plano, Texas
“Don't expect good service. Just cheap vegetarian food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

We eat here everytime we travel to Austin (my husband likes the food). This trip the service was the worst yet - and it was never good to begin with. The servers do not care. They got my order wrong and were not happy that I had them do it again. I ordered a sandwich and recieved a burger. The server looked at me like it was my fault. I know what I ordered. It took forever to get the food the 1st time and the re-do was no quicker. Since I was starving at that point my husband gave me his tortillia soup. That was wonderful. Ordered an oatmeal/coconut cookie and it was so dry and tasteless that I trashed it after the 1st bite. Since my husband likes their sandwiches we will be back. I will get the soup again.

• Visited December 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
College Point
“Good Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

Traveling with a vegan can be a challenge, but this small neighborhood restaurant was a good choice for breakfast. Excellent Breakfast burritos and very good Cinnamon Toast (make sure they don't forget the pecans!) But the service is a liitle slow, so give yourself time.

Visited December 2011
Brasov, Romania
“Healthy Mexican Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

Only in Austin can you find a gem like this! Healthy, vegetarian and vegan Mexican food served in a laidback atmosphere. You can order cafeteria style or from the menu, and they also have equally delicious and health-conscious desserts, many of them also vegan. They even have a grocery section so you can take home some of the goodness!

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Mr. Natural? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mr. Natural, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.