“The place to stay for ACL!!!” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   14022 US Highway 183, Austin, TX 78759   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #25 of 182 hotels in Austin
Plano, Texas
“The place to stay for ACL!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

My son and I booked this room after having a wonderful experience at your location in Biloxi. Unfortunately the hotel was not ready for our arrival and the grand opening was a day later, but the management went way over and beyond to make sure they found us a GREAT room but they also paid for it! We checked in on Friday and from the very start, the experience was like staying at a five star hotel! I LOVE the rooms and the way it's laid out. Breakfast offerings are wonderful and delicious. Most of all the staff was great too! We look forward to coming out for ACL next year!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
mwilli1006, General Manager at Home2 Suites Austin/Cedar Park, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey! We really appreciate you staying with us. We look forward to seeing you next year for ACL! So glad we finally opened in time for part of your stay!

Cheers,

91 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I booked my room on a whim after deciding to make a trip to Austin for a night with my fiance to see a show downtown. I've never stayed at a Home2 before, so I was curious to see what it was like. The hotel was only 15 minutes from where I needed to be in Austin (near the University) and I was extremely impressed! The colors were bright and vivid; the best word I could use to describe it was chic. The common areas were great, free laundry, breakfast, a nice gym, pool with a grill; a lot of amenities. At night, they turn on a fire pit, which was great to sit around and relax near with some drinks. There's an Applebee's that's open till 2AM (weekends) half a mile away, so even though there's no restaurant on site, it was close enough for me. (The free breakfast was great!)

The rooms had an interesting concept, like it was a studio apartment; bigger than most hotel rooms. Instead of doors, there were curtains for the closet and to separate between the living and bedrooms. The kitchen had everything but a stove (microwave, fridge, plates, cups, etc), and they offered a free mini-stove that they could bring into the room. iPhone chargers were included in the rooms radio, which was a nice touch too. The sheets on the bed were really soft, but the mattress had the right firmness.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Mark! Thank you so much for your review! We enjoyed having you at our Chic new property! We hope to see you again soon!

Cheers,

CANADA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

In planning a visit to Austin in July, we decided to book into this hotel. It was to be opened in time for our visit. We booked the visit in April for a July visit, taking the prepay option to ensure our room. At the end of June we were notified that they would not be open in time. This happens, and we understand, however...the Hilton chain did not provide alternate accommodations for us, offered us no compensation, and had the RUDEST customer service agent I have ever dealt with. This is unethical on every dimension. How do they take our money for 2 1/2 months but offer us no compensation or rebooking assistance when they can't accommodate us?

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Brady Family,

First I want to apologize for your experience with your reservation and also apologize for just now responding to your review. We just recently opened and I am finally able to officailly respond to the TripAdvisor reviews. I am truely sorry that we were not able to fulfill your reservation. The city of Austin held us up on our opening and we sincerely apologize for that! We wanted to welcome our 1st guests months ago! Now that we have finally opened it is our commitment to welcome you as our guest , but have you leaving as our friend! I hope you give us another chance so we can welcome you with a warm smile upon arrival , and say goodbye to a friend when you depart.

Michelle

Been to Home2 Suites Austin/Cedar Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Home2 Suites Austin/Cedar Park

Address: 14022 US Highway 183, Austin, TX 78759
Location: United States > Texas > Austin
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #25 of 182 hotels in Austin
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Home2 Suites Austin/Cedar Park 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Home2 Suites Austin/Cedar Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Home2 Suites Austin/Cedar Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.