“Amazing Tacos” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 3,124 restaurants in Austin
Temple, Texas
“Amazing Tacos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have been to Torchy's a few times now. I always make a stop to get a Taco or two, if I am in Austin.

Visited November 2013

95% Recommend
Austin
“Delicious Tacos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I love the tacos at Torchy's. I gotta say Mexican/Tex-Mex is my favorite food. If I need fast-food then Torchy's is very high on my list. These are not your Taco Bell tacos. They have a splendid array of ingredients that have been very well put together. The combination generates great texture, color and especially flavor. I'm getting hungry just thinking about them. The line may be a little long at the busiest times of the day. , but nothing more than you would expect for a popular fast food restaurant during those times.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I stopped in and ordered a Trailer Park Trashy and the taco of month which was Turkey Mole. Their queso is great. I always enjoy eating here. Their tacos are top notch and I have not been disappointed yet.

Visited November 2013
“So very tasty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I love the fried Avocado Taco, it's a must!
The prices are pretty decent and you get plenty of taco for your buck.
If you have some time to kill, feeling a bit hungry or maybe even hungover from last nights adventure on 6th street, Tochy's tacos is the prefect place to go.
Can't recommend it enough!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Duluth, Minnesota
“Best meal in austin!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I was visiting Austin with my mother and while driving to UT we passed Torchy's. I had heard a lot about it so we stopped here for our first dinner. It was a lot to digest but the cashier was really helpful. I ordered two Democrats (barbacoa taco) and my mom ordered a Democrat and a chicken taco. We also ordered the fried cookie dough balls for dessert. The tacos were amazing! The barbacoa was so good, probably the best I've ever had. I didn't care too much about the onions but it was my fault for not ordering the tacos sans onions. The dessert was also surprisingly amazing! We wanted to come back another day but we didn't have time. Bummer. Anyhow, I will definitely be looking forward for Torchy's the next time I'm in Austin.