“Best thing I have ever done!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving in Austin. Experience the rush of skydiving without ever having to jump from a perfectly good airplane - - - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure and about an hour. iFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family, and perfect for birthday parties or groups. iFLY is the experience of a lifetime.
Bloomingdale, Indiana
“Best thing I have ever done!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

I was traveling with friends and we heard about indoor skydiving. One of my friends had done actual skydiving so she thought it would be cool and suggested we all do it. It was great fun and would do it again if one was closer to Indiana.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Mexico City, Mexico
“super exelente”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

It was such a mangnificent experience. The staff were incredible. I enjoyed the flying as much as I enjoyed the facilities, I wish I can come back soon to fly again. Ivan was my coach and learned a lot, thank you. If you want a to have a great experience,then go to iFLY in Austin.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Houston, Texas
“So Much FUN!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I went to iFly a couple months ago and loved it. I will admit that I was a little sore the next day but it is a great workout, and they even say so themselves. Some of them have lots tons of weight from working the wind tunnel so much. The crew that works there, they are AMAZING!!!! Cannot wait till I go back!!!! You have to experience iFly Austin for yourself and you too will be writing a review like this and I came all the way from Houston, TX!!!!!

Visited May 2014
Austin, Texas
“Dano was great! The customer service was outstanding.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I finally made it to iFly and loved it. I bought a return package and am going to take my niece this summer. It's a ton of fun and didn't leave me sore or wins burned at all. Two thumbs up.

Visited May 2014
Midland, Texas
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

What a wonderful experience. The staff were amazing and Drew was the best. My family enjoyed the experience and will be back to do it again when we get back to Austin. Flying was incredible and all in our party enjoyed it. If you want a great time then go to iFLY in Austin.