“Great lunch and best happy hour” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Austin, Texas
“Great lunch and best happy hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I had the shrimp with asparagus and angel hair pasta....it was just right. I have tried the lobster bisque which is very good. I love the bread and the crackers.

The happy hour is one of my favorites. I love the choices and the prices. The hamburger is very good. The tomato and mozzarella cheese is also one of my favorites.

• Visited June 2013

Florida Panhandle, Florida
“Perfect Lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Went there yesterday for lunch with my husband. Seated quickly & service was both attentive & timely! I had the soup & salad. Both the lobster bisque and the salad were delicious! My husband had the ravioli & ate every bite.....obviously very good! The warm bread & butter is yummy! Definitely will be back!

Visited May 2013
Austin, Texas
“Favorite new happy hour spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

LOVE it! I thought it was too good to be true when I heard the amazing happy hour prices and selections on the special menu. M-F 4-7p.m. WOW - food and drinks were amazing. I went back a few weeks later with my husband and another couple. We all enjoyed it tremendously. Last night was girls only happy hour and we sat on the patio. Weather was perfect for our 2 hour happy hour. Everyone was very pleased and shocked at the quality and quantity of food served for happy hour - all food items on the happy hour menu are $3.95 / drink specials (nice long list) are $5.00. On Thursdays they also offer an additional $5.00 wine list with numerous options to choose from. We are not wine snobs but close... we certainly like good wine and we were very pleased with the selection. This is by far the best HAPPY HOUR location in NW Austin! Thank You for giving us a great location on our side of town to enjoy wonderful food at unbelievable prices. We will return soon! Sad I can only give a 5 star rating... this place certainly deserves a 10!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Good Italian food in a relaxing atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

The food was very well prepared, we even asked for some modifications, which the staff happily accommodated. We started with the bruchetta then had the Pasta Pesto and Mushroom Ravioli. When in the NW Austin/Arboretum area, stop in for a great meal. Call ahead during busy times.

Visited May 2013
Kitchener
“Better be hungry!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner at this restaurant and found the food, service and, atmosphere very much to our liking. I had the lasagna which was delicious but huge....

If you're a fan of Italian food I highly recommend!

• Visited May 2013