“Traditional Mexican Goodness” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Dallas, Texas
“Traditional Mexican Goodness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I found this little Mexican bakery by complete accident. I was lost and pulled off the highway to use my GPS, I loved up and saw the sign. I was hungry so I went in. What a find!! This place is a solid Mexican eatery even the menus are in spanish only but no worries everyone who works there speaks english.

This is a traditional bakery but lots more, you can get lunch dinner and more. I tried the breakfast kolaches with jalapeño and cheese and a egg/sausage burrito both were amazing. I would totally recommend both. This place is a local hangout and mostly I saw people buying the Mexican sweet/cakes/cookies. The cases are filled with lots of amazing sweets and you can even get homemade ice cream.

I would have loved to tried lunch and dinner but that's for another trip. If your in the area this well worth a try!!

• Visited September 2012