“Looks good” 3 of 5 stars

Oak View, California
5 attraction reviews
“Looks good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

The place looks real good from the outside. The staff was great yet inside was kinda dark. Drinks were ok. Music was ok.

Visited May 2013

Houston, Texas
30 attraction reviews
“Brilliant Blues”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I love it when you happen upon a live music venue that just lights up the soul!! During a quick visit to Austin, I went wandering looking for some great music and this place captured my ear. Its only a little joint but boy, do that pack some great blues music. The bar staff were great and very friendly, and the drinks reasonably priced. So definitely worth a visit if you love good blues!

Visited March 2013
Stirling, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
“Great bar and saw the excellent Blues Posse playing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Nice atmosphere in the bar. Friendly staff and reasonably priced drinks. Fantastic band playing the night I visited - The Blues Posse. No entrance fee and the crowd in here seemed to be pretty relaxed. Great venue

Visited January 2013
Texas
43 attraction reviews
“Better than it Appears_DvB”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Having walked by this venue more than a few times it has taken me a long time to visit, but when the doors were open early I popped in to ask the bartender cleaning and setting up what bands would be expected. She was very friendly even though I don’t think the place was open for business yet, and I decided to come by after dinner. I say that it's "better than it appears" because on first glance it seems like (from the signage to the wide open seating/dancing area) a place that you would party, but not meet new people or exclusively enjoy a drink. The fact that is says "no cover" on the sign also sparked unrealized concerns.

Around 9pm the music was streaming into the street. An awesome jazz/blues theme was on tap for this particular evening and it sounded great. I ordered two drinks to close my tab and the same bartender who had advised me to return later quickly grasped that I wanted have them in sequence, but didn’t want to be bothered with fighting crowds to close later as the attendance increased. She paid close attention to the more than thirty people ordering drinks and replaced my first almost as soon as it was finished. Despite the rapid increase in people, the bartender (young brunette) seemed to fluidly keep pace.

One of the musicians in the band sat next to me in between sets and we casually discussed music. Another patron started a talk with me from across the bar. The music never drowned out conversation, the people were all friendly, and the service was fast and correct so I will very likely revisit this place soon.

Visited August 2012

Been to Latitude 30? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Latitude 30, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later