“My room #208 had roaches and staff said i was a prostitute.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Village Motor Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Austin
Village Motor Inn
You added Village Motor Inn to your Saves list
3012 S. Congress Avenue, Austin, TX 78704   |
Ranked #164 of 191 Hotels in Austin
“My room #208 had roaches and staff said i was a prostitute.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed there only when I had no other option, my last stay on May 27,2013, the owners put me in a room with roaches and when I asked to be moved the female told me only rooms with two beds were available and "money talks"so for $10.00 more I would be able to switch rooms. She said I was the first ever to complain-so I got a cup and put 10 roaches I had captured and took to office and finally they let me move to a different room at 3:00AM. As they gave me the new key one of the owners(I'm guessing the husband) told me he knows what I'm doing and he sees the men coming and going all day. I asked if he was insinuating that I was a prostitute and he wouldn't answer me. I didn't mention to his wife that the previous stay he walked into my room at 9:00AM without knocking to"check if I was staying another night". I was half naked after my shower and dressing when he did that, and I was so angry and felt violated. I have alot more to say but that's a summary of my final stay. I can honestly say I have a job as a server at a restaurant, I've never had sex for money, I was there with my now ex and his two friends. I was treated so horrible I want to warn everyone DON'T STAY THERE IT'S FILTHY AND OVERPRICED. Motel 6 is only $2.00 more. You will regret it and for the money it's a total rip off!!!

• Stayed May 2013

1 review from our community

Been to Village Motor Inn? Share your experiences!