“It is by far the dirtiest hotel/motel I've ever stayed in. Paid for one week I couldn't stay for one night.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites Austin

InTown Suites Austin
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Austin
InTown Suites Austin
Save Saved
You added InTown Suites Austin to your Saves list
9909 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78753 (Downtown)   |
Ranked #171 of 186 Hotels in Austin
Edmond
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I tried to stay in this place for one week thinking that I might save some money because it's cheaper than other places. I paid for one week but didn't go in the room right away because I had some business to attend to. I got back when their office was closed for the day. I went into the room and the first thing I've noticed a couple of roaches staring at me . I tried to go to sleep but the beds were so hard that I was trying to put the comforter under the sheets and that's when I've noticed big stains . The room smelled like piss and the carpet is so filthy that you have to keep your shoes on. I had to leave that night and go to a different hotel . They won't refund my money .

• Stayed June 2014

Couples
Business
austin, tx
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2009

I stayed at Intowne Suites, Austin on North Lamar because I thought it would save me money. Well....

The area is littered with gang activity. If you are a 'gang banger/drug abuser/leach on society,' and don't mind that type of stuff, then by all means, stay at this InTowne Suites. Maybe you can carryout some of your gang-bang /leach on society/'stick it to the man' ideas and break into unsuspecting peoples cars. You can cause them thousands of dollars worth of damage and not care, because you are cool and above the law! Besides, they have money and you don't . What's a few thousand bucks anyway?! It's not like they worked hard for that money. They don't mind donating a few thousand bucks to your gang/drug activity. You only worked 2 mins and broke their car window and stole everything out of their car. You are way better than them. You deserve what you took.

If you have any kind of self-respect, then pay a few more bucks and stay somewhere away from 'gangland Austin'/InTowneSuites N. Lamar, Austin, TX!

The staff are great people, but there were 2 robberies on their lot that week!!!!!! I was one of them. The gangs broke into my car at 3am!!! Apparently they had broken into someone elses car just a few days earlier. You would think InTowne would setup security cameras/security to record all this illegal activity. There are only a few cameras. Be sure to ask where the cameras are located. Then, if you still want to stay in this 'gang-infested area', park your vehicle where the cameras are located. Otherwise you will be a victim.

I would only recommend this place to gang-bangers and [--]! If you are one of them, then stay here. You deserve it.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
Orange Park, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2009

My daughter works nights, she was awakened at 11:00 am with her rent paid up the day before for a week. My daughter was nude, the manager walked in without a knock with the maid. She told him to get out and he told her to leave. He kept her money. I went to let her load my truck up with her belongings, two supposedly security guards with no kind of uniform on saying they were security was in her room in and out. This is something I will never forget. I have the pics of all of this. They called the police for me taking pics. Oh my God, this is criminal. Drug activity downstairs is rampant. Not a safe place to stay.

Stayed January 2009
TheRogue
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2007

The reason you can't find any info, is that InTown Suites goes by Intown Suites MANAGEMENT INC. ! Their website has absolutely no info. If you can manage to get past their ignorant receptionist, you are as good as gold. If not ,she will get belligerant , cut you off and rudely transfer you to their "complaint message system / garbage bin". I found this on the GOLIATH website .

Intown Suites Management Inc.
Private Company, Headquarters Location
2727 Paces Ferry Rd., Ste. 2-1200, Atlanta, GA, United States
PHONE:(770)799-5000,
FAX: (770)437-8190 ,
Primary SIC: Hotels, Motels, Primary NAICS: Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels
Description: Services: Operator of extended stay hotels. Finance: Franchiser of extended stay hotel
GOODLUCK!!

• Liked — accomodation for accomodation's sake
  • Disliked — no pets. could not leave room by itself for fear of theft, by staff.
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to InTown Suites Austin? Share your experiences!