“Do not like their business strategy/ bad experience with hairstylist” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Aziz Salon and Day Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aziz Salon and Day Spa
710 W 7th St, Austin, TX 78701 (Downtown)
512-476-4131
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #97 of 152 Activities in Austin
More attraction details
Owner description: At this spa, a half-day spa treatment is five hours of pampering.
Austin, Texas
“Do not like their business strategy/ bad experience with hairstylist”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I have been going to Aziz for about a year. I was quite happy there but it was because I loved my hairstylist, Carlo. He is, without exaggeration, the best hair stylist I have ever had in my life. Then I came back from a summer vacation and I was told by the receptionist that Carlo has moved away and they do not know where to find him. So I made an appointment with Heather, who was recommended to me by the receptionist. I loved Heather as a person, but I was unhappy with the results. Fortunately, I found out where Carlo works now and that he is still in Austin, working at BELLA salon. I am very disappointed at AZIZ because I believe that it is a very poor business strategy to make sure all his clients loose hope to find him so that they stay with Aziz. I am the client and I would like to make that decision myself! So, for everybody who cannot find CARLO or is told that he has moved away, he is at BELLA salon, a hop away from Aziz!

Visited September 2013

baltimore
15 attraction reviews
“Glenda the nail tech is magical”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Played bookie w my co worker & found a spa we could afford Outside of the ridiculously expensive Hilton! We were walk ins &were not sure what to expect!!!

We met Glenda & she was funny. We laughed, talked about the craziest stuff & at the same time she did a mean pedi!!

She called herself Glenda from down under cuz her area was in the basement. Did I mention free wine & cOcktails???

“Arboretum location!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Went to ther new location! What an amazing place. Great service and staff!! The look of this new spa and salon was very inviting. The salon had 25ft ceilings and was very open

12 attraction reviews
“Spa Facial”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Last week I got a Spa Facial from Rachael. I loved it! I received compliments on my skin the weeks following. I had previously got a Hydro-facial and wasn't impressed for the money. I got much better results with the Spa Facial. Rachael was knowledgeable and professional. I have gotten facials for years and have found my new "facial home".

Visited April 2012
Austin, Texas
“great spa for massages and Nails”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

went here to relax with a massage and mani pedi. great experience wonderful helpful staff. I loved it!

Visited December 2011