“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Burnet
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

They have very interesting taste combinations of ice cream, plus local milk from pastured cows. We tried most of the flavors. Cilantro lime and coconut avocado were delicious. My son loved the salted caramel. Only problem is finding it and a parking spot. Worth the trip!

Visited April 2014

CA
“Yummy and unique!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

So good and so weird. Just like austin. Loved grapefruit and ginger. Choco sea salt and olive also delicious.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Unique Flavors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

My daughter loved the beet & mint ice cream. We also enjoyed other exotic flavors like cilantro-lime.

Visited April 2014
Monroe, Louisiana
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Lick's ice cream is amazing!! I was in Austin for the weekend and was in the mood for something sweet. After reading a lot of mixed reviews I wasn't sure what to expect as far as texture goes but I decided to give it a try anyways. I am so glad I did!!! I had milk chocolate and coffee in a waffle cone, everything was delicious. The texture is more like homemade ice cream and less like something you buy in a store.

They also have vegan options as well!

Northampton, Massachusetts, USA
“Ice milk, not ice cream”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I'd have to agree with other reviewers: after sampling and eating a couple of flavors, I found myself not only underwhelmed, but thinking that I could've bought better mainstream supermarket ice cream. The texture was thin, a bit more like sherbet than ice cream, but with a sort of frozen-butter after-texture. Hard to describe, but unpleasant. The server was a sweetheart, but I will not return to appreciate her great service.

• Visited March 2014