“Don't let the strip mall exterior turn you away!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: telephone 512-249-0800
Description: telephone 512-249-0800
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Don't let the strip mall exterior turn you away!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

If you like Chinese food than you have to try this place. I was short on time as I only had 30 minutes left on my lunch hour and thought maybe this place has buffet service. Well no buffet service inside but I was immediately seated and greeted with smiles all around. My food came out fast, real fast and it looked like it was freshly prepared...tasted fresh also. I ordered Chicken Sesame and my lunch plate came with a light and crispy egg roll or spring roll as I call it and a cup of soup - Egg Drop soup for me but you can order the hot and sour as well. All this for the extremely reasonable price of $7.00 excluding beverage.
The decor on the inside was extremely pleasant and clean. Linen napkins at lunch service was a nice touch as well. If you are in the mood for Chinese and are near Lotus Garden, do yourself a favor and stop in!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Lotus Garden? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Lotus Garden, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.