We had a nice quick trip to Austin. I only wish that there was not so much construction in downtown.
The hotel was clean and the folks were friendly. We were very close so we walked around downtown and went to watch the evening bat show. It was very interesting and we all liked it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown hotel is the perfect location to help you enjoy your downtown Austin activities. Austin is known as the 'Live Music Capitol of the World,' and we help you enjoy it by placing you right next to Sixth Street as well the University of Texas Austin and the Texas State Capitol. Our hotel brings a New Orleans style to Texas with our Bourbon Street style, fitting right in with the "Keep Austin Weird" theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Austin Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown Hotel Austin
- Hampton Inn Austin
- Austin Hampton Inn