I was thoroughly impressed with this hotel. The staff were genuinely friendly and so helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. The room was very good, bed very comfortable and the breakfast had really good choice. It was only a 2 minute walk to the Convention Center and perfectly located for wandering around Central Austin. The best hotel I have stayed at in Austin so far.
I stayed at another Hampton Inn & Suites later in my trip and was similarly very pleased. I am becoming very fond of this chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown hotel is the perfect location to help you enjoy your downtown Austin activities. Austin is known as the 'Live Music Capitol of the World,' and we help you enjoy it by placing you right next to Sixth Street as well the University of Texas Austin and the Texas State Capitol. Our hotel brings a New Orleans style to Texas with our Bourbon Street style, fitting right in with the "Keep Austin Weird" theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown Hotel Austin
- Hampton Inn And Suites Austin Downtown
- Hampton Inn Austin
- Austin Hampton Inn