“Great Sandwiches & Beer” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Long Beach, California
“Great Sandwiches & Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

A special thanks to Eva for exceptional service when having lunch there. Wasn't quite satisfied with my selection and she immediately offered another sandwich which was great. I also had breakfast there which was very enjoyable.

Visited July 2013

Memphis, Tennessee
“Unbeatable low key lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Go here fast if you like regular portions and absolutely fantastic sausages, sauerkraut, and breads for lunch. Large variety of on tap beer with plenty help from servers and bartender in making your selection.
I will say this...I am an Instagram addict and have never photographed food.....I snapped a pic so quick of that chargrilled okra.....in.cred.i.ble. Anyone welcome: I saw solo diners as well as couples and business lunchers.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice atmosphere, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We visited Easy Tiger twice in our stay in Austin. Once for drinks and a snack and the second for lunch. I had a drink called dos muertas (or something like that) with muddled strawberries and a few different liquors. It was very tasty and probably dangerous if I were to have more than one. My husband like the variety of beer on tap. The pretzel and cheddar cheese we ordered hit the spot and was flavorful. The next day we went back for sandwiches. They have a lunch special for $8 which is 1/2 sandwich (huge), a side and a drink. The sandwich is on sourdough and was so big that I took off the top half. It is a nice place to hang out and I may even go back for another pretzel before our trip is over!

Visited June 2013
Payson, Arizona
“Best Bread and Pretzel Since Europe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We had heard this place had great bread and pretzels, on par with Europe. Since all three of us had lived in Europe, we had to check out this claim. Frankly, it's a true statement. Best I've seen since returning to the states! And the beer is a bonus too. Nice selection, great taste. The place is kind of hole in the wall and easy to miss, if you don't pay attention to the EAST in the address (like we did!), but definitely worth finding. They have outdoor seating but if smokers are there, forget it. Great waiter, that gave us a lot of information on the local area and where to be to see the bats at dusk!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice place for craft beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Held business meeting here. Comfortable inside and out. Great choices in terms of craft beers. Would definitely recommend for a quick stop before catching some music.

Visited May 2013