“Never stay here!!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Austin - Northwest - Lakeline Mall

You added Extended Stay America - Austin - Northwest - Lakeline Mall to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Austin - Northwest - Lakeline Mall
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13858 N US Highway 183, Austin, TX 78750   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #126 of 187 Hotels in Austin
“Never stay here!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

On my second night of being there, the bed was so uncomfortable that I woke up and checked the mattress to see if I was actually sleeping on the box springs. Turns out the mattress was flipped upside down and the soft part was on the bottom. When I went to flip it back, I found the mattress was covered with a giant blood stain!! I was horrified. I left at three in the morning just to get away from the place!

• Stayed December 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Northwest - Lakeline Mall, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The situation you described regarding your mattress is unacceptable. Please accept our apologies. In response to your feedback, we will inspect all of our mattresses to ensure they are meeting our standards moving forward.

Thank you again for your comments. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

We booked this hotel because of location, availability and affordability. For paying $100+/night I expected better. Consistent with previous reviews the entire building reeked of smoke. Our nonsmoking room was worse than the hallways. The room seemed otherwise clean minus dusty bathroom vents. Noise was an issue. Our youngest was kept up until 10pm because of noisy upstairs neighbors and staff constantly in and out of the maintenance closet next door. The only plus side was the kitchenette. Breakfast was sparse, but I wasn't expecting anything at a place where you have a kitchen to make your own. Overall I would stay again if the smoke smell could be cleared (this is not a housekeeping issue, but a building issue) and we insisted on a quiet part of the hotel. Unfortunately until it is fixed, they just lost potential repeat customers.

• Stayed October 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Northwest - Lakeline Mall, responded to this review, October 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize for the odor and noise issues you experienced during your stay with us. I will be meeting with our staff to ensure our rooms receive a deep cleaning to remove all smoke odors. As well, we will be monitoring guest noise levels moving forward to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We would love to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Euless
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2014

Booking thru Hotwire and got a great room at a great rate. Full size refrigerator, Free kitchen package, large bathroom, comfortable clean bed. Free Showtime. We stayed 2 days and loved it. Heard it was under new management and we met the manager she was very nice. Would love to stay again.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Northwest - Lakeline Mall, responded to this review, October 22, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel amenities. We are so thrilled to read that you were pleasantly surprised by your full-sized refrigerator and our full kitchen package. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2014 via mobile

Reserved through hotwire, and was skeptical at first because of the bad reviews, but found out its under new ownership, our stay was great! We stayed during ACL weekend and the price was phenomenal! Our room was very clean.

• Stayed October 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Northwest - Lakeline Mall, responded to this review, November 17, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and your stay with us overall. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2014

I reserved a non-smoking room, but instead they put me in the smoking floor. I have to smell the deadbody like smoke all night long and could not sleep. I even found a cockroach in the bath. People talked loughly and annyoed me , making me not able to sleep. This hotel sucks.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2014 via mobile

So for breakfast you get a choice of hot chocolate, hot tea or coffee. Great for 90 degree weather? Beyond no frills breakfast as you get granola bars, fruit, oatmeal or a muffin on a cart. Had to pay an extra 10 for 2 double beds. For the same price I could've stayed at LA Quinta and had waffles.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2014 via mobile

Its not the Hilton but its clean, safe, friendly staff and has everything you could need. Nice bed, nice bathroom, close to restaurants, stores, gas and freeways. I found it very convenient and for the price it can't be beat. Very pleased.

• Stayed September 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Northwest - Lakeline Mall, responded to this review, September 30, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our courteous staff and amenities, also for our location to shops and restaurants. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Austin - Northwest - Lakeline Mall? Share your experiences!