“Excellent for morning or afternoon coffee” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Description: luxe sweets
Description: luxe sweets
Puebla, Mexico
“Excellent for morning or afternoon coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We are having a late morning coffee we order several pastries to share. .. that's what we recommend share... Our favorites ...savory croissant and lavender macarons .. Coffee is good but If you like it strong order an extra shot. The place is cute and comfy

Texas
“Always Pleasant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

This is a nice little spot with friendly, helpful staff, and a nice selection of pastries. Seating is limited, but comfortable. What should you do If given a choice between a chain-type coffee shop, and La Patisserie? Well, there is no comparison. This one wins.

Visited March 2014
Austin, Texas
“Very similar to a small town patisserie in France.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Excellent coffees, teas, pastries, prepared to a high level. Located just off south 1st, in an old Austin neighborhood home, follow the driveway to the right, for parking at the rear.
If you want something of a higher level than the the Dunkin', try this.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Very authentic French-style pastry shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I own a pastry shop so, I really wanted to check this out. They have lots of different macaron flavors, flaky, buttery pastries, cakes by the slice, coffees and teas. It's in little old house right next to the Austin mural on 1st St. Tiny sitting area but, absolutely lovely inside. If I hadn't just eaten a Flying Pig at Gordoughs I would have tasted several things.

Visited February 2014
Austin, Texas
“Favorite place for a taste of France”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I love this little coffee shop/bakery in South Austin. They have a superb assortment of macarons with both regular and seasonal flavors. They also maintain a variety of delicious pastries--I highly recommend the pain au chocolat. La Patisserie also has its version of the cronut, called the CroBrio. I haven't had the chance to try one yet but it's on my list. This is the type of place I wish I lived within walking distance of, but it's probably good for my waistline that I don't! (Also, they just received a Zagat rating of 26 out of 30.)

Visited January 2014

Been to La Patisserie? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage La Patisserie, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.