“Great learning experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Rock Climbing exercises your mind and body. Rock-About classes provide you the experience to climb for the first time or to build on existing skills. Whatever your skill level, Rock-About can help you reach your vertical goals. Join us at Enchanted Rock SNA, Reimer's Ranch, Pecos River Gorge, or at the Austin Greenbelt.
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Great learning experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

We went to Reimers Ranch with Carlos and it was a great time. They take their time to teach and train you with a few laughs as well. Great experience, will go out with them again for another class in the future.

Visited February 2013
Rock-About-Climbing, Owner at Rock-About Climbing Adventures, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
George, We appreciate you taking the time to write us an outstanding review. Carlos will also like the positive feedback and I'm always glad to hear how we are doing. Safety, laughs, and an all around good time is our goal. Can't wait to show you more climbing skills and locations.

Austin, Texas
“Interpretive hike”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Had a great day with Carl guiding us on a hike of Enchanted Rock. We learned about the geology, ecosystems and history of the area.

Visited January 2013
Rock-About-Climbing, Owner at Rock-About Climbing Adventures, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Debbie,
Thank you for making the effort to give us a review about the interpretive hike with Carl. I know you guys got a first class look at Enchanted Rock. Our Interpretive Hike is the best way to see and Get to know the hill country's greatest landmark. Thanks again and safe travels.
Nolanville, Texas, United States
“Had a blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Great experience! Adam was a great teacher and the price was amazing considering how much time he spent with us. Would recommend to everyone of all ages.

Visited December 2012
Rock-About-Climbing, Owner at Rock-About Climbing Adventures, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Kristina,
We appreciate you taking the time to review us. I know I had a great time with your sister and friend. I hope all is well and I just posted a bunch of pics onto facebook of you guys if you want to get them off of there.
Austin, Texas
7 attraction reviews
“These Guys Rock!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I'm an experienced climber and very involved with bolting new routes and helping new climbers. These are the guys I always recommend to people who want to try climbing, learn to be better climbers, or learn to safely use trad gear. They are very safety conscious but also focused on making sure everyone has a good time while learning to be safe and able climbers. There are a couple of other groups offering climbing guidance in the Austin area, but having observed all of them in action, I far prefer Rock About. If they weren't around I'd teach people myself rather than refer them to the other groups. I think Rock About does an even better job than I can, and they will tailor the experience to the needs and wants of each individual or group.

Visited December 2012
Thanks Rona for taking the time to review us. It always makes us feel great when our friends in the community feel positive enough about us to tell others about us. Keep up the hard work you do for the climbing community, we sure appreciate it!
“A must do!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Me and my kids started out with Adams class over a year ago. I had a good friend who wanted to try climbing out. I will always send someone new to Rock-about to learn to climb safely first. Adam and his crew are first class and know their trade to a T. Always a great experience and will be back for more!!

Rock-About-Climbing, Owner at Rock-About Climbing Adventures, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Trey,
Thanks for taking the time to review us. Also, thanks for informing others of us and bringing your friends to climb with us. We always love to see old friends out at the rock. Look for our Ammo and Attitude episode soon.