My wife and I spent one night here this past week-end were very impressed with the large room, with sofa, spotless small fully equipped kitchen, and granite counter tops in the kitchen and bath. The 37" lcd tv was mounted and could be adjusted to face either the bed or the sofa. The room and furnishings were spotless. We were very comfortable, treated very well at the front desk,enjoyed the full breakfast including excellent coffee. Particularly impressive was the setting of the hotel in a wooded part of the Arboretum. The hotel is surrounded by landscaped grounds and oak trees. Nearby in the same block, also surrounded by oak tress, and within walking distance is a restaurant and micro brewery where we had a great pizza, house wine and a light brew.......all very good and reasonably priced.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Austin Northwest Hotel
- Towneplace Suites Austin Northwest Hotel Austin
- Towneplace Suites Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residential style living with the comforts of a townhouse community - Northwest Austin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your TownePlace Suites Austin Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.