I’ve stayed at all types of Marriott hotels before but I have never stayed at Marriott TownePlace. For our Christmas break in Texas, I saw this place had a two bedroom suite available for the same points as a studio in Residence Inn, I gave this hotel a try. It is one of the older facilities, but it was very well maintained. Everything worked properly, staff was very nice. The breakfast room is too small for the size of the hotel and the food choices are lacking (even with the expectation properly set for a “free” breakfast).
The one bright spot was that the hotel was next to the restaurant/brewery North by Northwest, you could happily drink way past the legal alcohol limit and walk back home happy, food there was great, beer was awesome, and the Blackjack beer was out of the world.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Austin Northwest Hotel
- Towneplace Suites Austin Northwest Hotel Austin
- Towneplace Suites Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residential style living with the comforts of a townhouse community - Northwest Austin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your TownePlace Suites Austin Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.