Service at the Towneplace Austin is outstanding but the property feels a little more like an '80s apartment complex than a hotel. The property is divided into two seperate buildings which is a little awkward considering you have to leave one building and cross the parking lot just to get ice. The lobby is very small, more like a lobby of a motor inn than a Marriott property. Breakfast was ok but very limited. The rooms are nice, roomy and clean. Location is great for shopping, eating, movies. Easy access to the freeways and only 10-15 minute drive to downtown.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Austin Northwest Hotel Austin
- Towneplace Suites Austin Northwest Hotel
- Towneplace Suites Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residential style living with the comforts of a townhouse community - Northwest Austin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your TownePlace Suites Austin Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.