In all honesty this hotel needs a renovation or makeover but the staff kept things tidy with a few issues here or there like I only got conditioner every day housekeeping cleaned my room.
However, my favorite thing about this hotel was the African American lady (I can't remember her name but she told us she was a manager) in the lobby! She isn't actually the concierge but I kept calling her that because she had all of the information, directions, and just everything we needed and wanted in a small hotel. I loved her and I actually felt so bad because she seemed to know everyone's name. Bye Mr this and Hello Mrs that....!
I was there with some friends for a weekend trip to Texas and we had so much fun thanks to her and the other staff was quite nice as well but that lady really made our trip a great one!
Tell her thanks from Christine and friends!
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Austin South Hotel Austin
- Springhill Suites Austin South Hotel
- Springhill Suites Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Austin South is located just off IH-35 and is convenient to the airport, Barton Creek Square Mall, and University of Texas, San Marcos Premium Outlets and much more. It is 4 miles from downtown Austin and its many restaurants and entertainment hot-spots. Guest rooms feature separate living/sitting areas, microwaves and mini-fridges, and Marriott luxury bedding. Guests will delight in the complimentary new breakfast buffet, complimentary WiFi and on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Austin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.