We only stayed one night but it was a good experience. Two of our three kids are adults, so the size of the room became smaller when the pullout sofa sleeper was out, but we managed. There is a bar area with a mini-fridge, microwave and desk. The microwave had 2 paper plates and some wrapped plastic place settings in it-- I thought that was thoughtful. Indoor pool and close to the Austin airport. Very friendly staff. The double beds are smaller-sized, BTW, but they were otherwise comfy. The only real drag was the water pressure in the shower in the morning. We must have had a neighbor showering at the same time because it was low around 9:30 am. when I showered, but none of my other family members said anything so maybe I got the worst of it. Breakfast was available but we were too late to enjoy it.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Austin South Hotel Austin
- Springhill Suites Austin South Hotel
- Springhill Suites Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Austin South is located just off IH-35 and is convenient to the airport, Barton Creek Square Mall, and University of Texas, San Marcos Premium Outlets and much more. It is 4 miles from downtown Austin and its many restaurants and entertainment hot-spots. Guest rooms feature separate living/sitting areas, microwaves and mini-fridges, and Marriott luxury bedding. Guests will delight in the complimentary new breakfast buffet, complimentary WiFi and on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Austin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.