We stayed on a Thursday night. The room smelled like fish that had been left in the refrigerator too long. Did not notice it the next morning, but maybe we just got used to it.
The bedroom section was really too small for the furniture - my husband struggled to get his walker from the entrance to the bathroom.
Breakfast hours are short (close at 9 am) but food, esp. fruit, was very tasty. Front desk staff were helpful, and offered extra "points" due to the smell.
We asked for a quiet room but got put by the vending machine, elevator and ice machine.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Austin South Hotel Austin
- Springhill Suites Austin South Hotel
- Springhill Suites Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Austin South is located just off IH-35 and is convenient to the airport, Barton Creek Square Mall, and University of Texas, San Marcos Premium Outlets and much more. It is 4 miles from downtown Austin and its many restaurants and entertainment hot-spots. Guest rooms feature separate living/sitting areas, microwaves and mini-fridges, and Marriott luxury bedding. Guests will delight in the complimentary new breakfast buffet, complimentary WiFi and on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Austin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.