We stayed here for a wedding. The room is quite large and comfortable, and the bed was very nice. Staff were helpful as well, and the hot tub and pool is a nice touch. However, you have to choose your room wisely. Ours had a view of the interstate, and it was quite noisy. The sound of the cars would wake us up in the night. In addition, the room key easily gets demagnetized, requiring frequent trips to the front desk. The breakfast is nothing to write home about. our GPS could not find the hotel's address, so we had to ask them for an alternative address, which worked. It's close to the airport, which is good as traffic in Austin can be pretty bad. All in all, this place was fine for what you pay for.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Austin South Hotel
- Springhill Suites Austin South Hotel Austin
- Springhill Suites Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Austin South is located just off IH-35 and is convenient to the airport, Barton Creek Square Mall, and University of Texas, San Marcos Premium Outlets and much more. It is 4 miles from downtown Austin and its many restaurants and entertainment hot-spots. Guest rooms feature separate living/sitting areas, microwaves and mini-fridges, and Marriott luxury bedding. Guests will delight in the complimentary new breakfast buffet, complimentary WiFi and on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Austin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.