We stay here a couple times a year since it is close when we stay to visit our son in college. Although it is not in downtown, it is only a mile from his campus so it is very convenient. They always have things in order. Nothing over the top but a great value and it is consistently well run. On our last visit I found a nice chiprock sidewalk path to jog on. Breakfast is always busy but has a good variety that helps get the day started without having to pay extra at a restaurant. My wife only likes new or recently remodeled hotels and this one has met her requirements. SpringHill has been a good place for us.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Austin South Hotel Austin
- Springhill Suites Austin South Hotel
- Springhill Suites Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Austin South is located just off IH-35 and is convenient to the airport, Barton Creek Square Mall, and University of Texas, San Marcos Premium Outlets and much more. It is 4 miles from downtown Austin and its many restaurants and entertainment hot-spots. Guest rooms feature separate living/sitting areas, microwaves and mini-fridges, and Marriott luxury bedding. Guests will delight in the complimentary new breakfast buffet, complimentary WiFi and on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Austin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.