Stayed a couple nights (Thursday and Friday) for a job interview. The hotel's location to the job interview was close by. Easy access to the interstate. We had a room with a king size bed and a sleeper sofa. Enjoyed the breakfast buffet, which had eggs, waffles, sausage/bacon, cereal, pastries, toast, oatmeal, yogurt, milk, juice, coffee. The pool was nice. The spa (hot tub) was closed. Only problem we encountered was noise from kids on a swimming team who were staying at the hotel. You could hear noise coming from the room next door. The problem was resolved after contacting the hotel front desk. Will stay again if we are in Austin.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Austin South Hotel Austin
- Springhill Suites Austin South Hotel
- Springhill Suites Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Austin South is located just off IH-35 and is convenient to the airport, Barton Creek Square Mall, and University of Texas, San Marcos Premium Outlets and much more. It is 4 miles from downtown Austin and its many restaurants and entertainment hot-spots. Guest rooms feature separate living/sitting areas, microwaves and mini-fridges, and Marriott luxury bedding. Guests will delight in the complimentary new breakfast buffet, complimentary WiFi and on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Austin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.