We had a good stay! When we arrived, they gave us water bottles and a bag of snacks which was a nice touch. The room was very clean. The air conditioning worked well but when we got cold we couldn't turn it off. They did have extra blankets in the closet though. The beds were comfortable but small for two teenagers sharing a bed. The breakfast was better than many we've had at other hotels with a large variety to choose from. It wasn't too far from UT or downtown which we were touring. Love having the suite style room and have always enjoyed Springhill suites in other cities as well.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Austin South Hotel Austin
- Springhill Suites Austin South Hotel
- Springhill Suites Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated SpringHill Suites Austin South is located just off IH-35 and is convenient to the airport, Barton Creek Square Mall, and University of Texas. It is minutes from downtown Austin and its many restaurants and entertainment hot-spots. Guest rooms feature separate living/sitting areas, microwaves and mini-fridges, and Marriott luxury bedding. Guests will delight in the free breakfast, WiFi and on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Austin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.