The hotel room is hot! We had to move to three different rooms and all three rooms were still hot! We ended up buying a fan. The bed was very uncomfortable. Before I booked the room, I read that the beds were pillowtop. YEAH RIGHT!!!! When I go back home, we're going to have to see a chriopractor! If I could have got my money back, I would have, and found another hotel. The front desk clerks were nice. The hotel cleaniness was ok. The restroom could've been cleaned better in all three restrooms. The pool was good. The whirlpool didn't work and was infested with bugs. The business center was ok. I was able to print tickets after going and asking for help three times.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Austin South Hotel Austin
- Springhill Suites Austin South Hotel
- Springhill Suites Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated SpringHill Suites Austin South is located just off IH-35 and is convenient to the airport, Barton Creek Square Mall, and University of Texas. It is minutes from downtown Austin and its many restaurants and entertainment hot-spots. Guest rooms feature separate living/sitting areas, microwaves and mini-fridges, and Marriott luxury bedding. Guests will delight in the free breakfast, WiFi and on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Austin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.