for the price, it was a good deal, but i had booked this room almost 2 months in advance, i booked a double bed, but when i arrived to check in, i was informed they only had a king bed. I entered in the side door, and outside right at the doors was a dead bird, and and broken egg. the room itself was pretty clean except for a couple of hairs in the tub, my friend picked me up to have dinner, and wwhen we were returning, we almost got hit by the shuttle van that was on its last run of the night. i informed the front desk and they did appear apologetic, overall it was fine, but not as good as my other marriot experiences.
- Also Known As:
- Austin Marriott South Hotel Austin
- Austin Marriott South Hotel
- Marriott Austin
- Austin Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Austin Marriott South is just a short drive from the State Capitol, Austin’s exciting live music scene on 6th Street, or any downtown attraction. Guest rooms feature a refrigerator, high-speed Internet Access, flat screen TVs, and luxury bedding. The property offers complimentary parking and features an on-site restaurant, the Limestone Lounge & Kitchen, as well as an indoor pool and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Austin Marriott South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.