We were visiting friends in Buda, and decided to get a room instead of crashing in the house on the floor. Every hotel in Buda was full, and it was after midnight. We managed to get a room at this hotel and it was very nice. Super clean and spacious, free wifi, and a decent rate due to the lateness of the evening. The restaurant had pretty good food, although it was separate from the room rate (despite the cost of the room, no continental breakfast - the only downside to this hotel).
- Also Known As:
- Austin Marriott South Hotel Austin
- Austin Marriott South Hotel
- Marriott Austin
- Austin Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Austin Marriott South is just a short drive from the State Capitol, Austin’s exciting live music scene on 6th Street, or any downtown attraction. Guest rooms feature a refrigerator, high-speed Internet Access, flat screen TVs, and luxury bedding. The property offers complimentary parking and features an on-site restaurant, the Limestone Lounge & Kitchen, as well as an indoor pool and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Austin Marriott South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.