We just sent a team of five to Austin and we stayed at the Austin Marriott South. Very efficient, very friendly staff. Little secret...every night they put out a large glass container with ice and water just before the elevators. Big deal? Yeah, it kind of is, it's the attention to details. Every night that water sits waiting for you at the end of the day AND every day the water gets a new swimming companion: lime, orange, lemon, one day it was melon and berry. OMG it was good. Every member of the staff opens their part of the conversation with, "how can I help you?". Get that everywhere? No. Tip of the hat to everyone at the Austin South, but especially Freddie. There isn't anything that Freddie can't do or won't try to do to help you. Billion places to stay in Austin. Stay here and slip into the bar for Happy Hour. Oh yeah, the rooms are pretty nice too!
- Also Known As:
- Austin Marriott South Hotel Austin
- Austin Marriott South Hotel
- Marriott Austin
- Austin Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Austin Marriott South is just a short drive from the State Capitol, Austin’s exciting live music scene on 6th Street, or any downtown attraction. Guest rooms feature a refrigerator, high-speed Internet Access, flat screen TVs, and luxury bedding. The property offers complimentary parking and features an on-site restaurant, the Limestone Lounge & Kitchen, as well as an indoor pool and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Austin Marriott South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.