“Clean, comfortable and close to airport” 5 of 5 stars

Park, Stay & Go.
Ranked #69 of 187 Hotels in Austin
GreenLeadersSilver level
Portland, Oregon
“Clean, comfortable and close to airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I was taking an early flight back the next morning. I dropped my car and called for a shuttle and the driver was there to pick me up within minutes. It was 104 and I was waiting outside so this was a huge plus. The hotel was spacious and cool inside. My first room was bolted from the inside so I had to go back downstairs get another room. This was backed up to the. Ending machine and looked out onto pool and smoking "garden". At first I thought about going back and asking for another room but decided for one night it wasn't a big deal. I wasn't going to be sleeping in anyway. Neither of those things turned out to be an issue. The room was huge. Bed was super comfy and room was super quiet. I loved the floor to ceiling windows. I slept well and got up early had a shower and went downstairs for the shuttle to the airport which was prompt and easy to catch. I have another trip to Austin soon and I will definitely use again. I did not use the gym or pool or eat food but all things looked on par with other Hilton's I have visited.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Jason R, Manager at Hilton Austin Airport, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that next time you visit that you have the opportunity to enjoy more of the amenities that we have to offer. We look forward to your next stay.
Jason

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
San Antonio,Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Two co-workers and I attended a two day conference there. Great hotel,nice rooms with comfortable beds. Housekeeping did a great job and the valet service was quick ,efficient and friendly! Ethean was one of the valet staff and always went the extra mile to smile,greet us promptly and really did a superior job. I would return for another stay at any time !

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the kind words. I will make sure to pass along your compliments to Ethean. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon.
Shreveport, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Spent a short night before an early flight at Hilton AUS. The staff was very friendly and they had a fast and courteous shuttle service - right on the driveway for the airport! The hotel interior was a bit dated and didn't really fit the Hilton standard for luxury - it could've passed for a motel. The pool was a bit noisy and my room was right over it, so it was a bit difficult to sleep. I caught a great deal on this place, and for the money, it was a fine stopover.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the pool.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall. You can’t beat our shuttle service to the airport. I’m sorry about the noise from the pool. If ever a room does not meet your total satisfaction please feel free to let the front desk know. We will be more than happy to find a room that meets your needs. We look forward to your next stay.
San Antonio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed here in late May for a weekend getaway. The everything was good... not great. I usually stay at Hiltons when traveling and this one is mediocre compared to the others.The service in the hotel restaurant was poor and the deserts were wayyyy overpriced!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
I am sorry that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. We appreciate your comments regarding your experience in our restaurant and have addressed the service issues with our staff.
We do hope that you will consider staying with us in the futer.
Killeen, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Very convenient hotel for a busy traveller that doesn't have time to wait. The hotel is very close to the airport and the shuttle service is extremely fast. The hotel is everything that I would expect from a place like the Hilton.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the nice review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Right at airport. Less than 3 min trip to terminal .Good food . Breakfast was fresh fast and delicious. Rooms seemed a little dark ( lighting) and TV remote had to be held at weird angle to work. Good gym ...good pool . My place to stay when needed.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Guest,
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along your compliments to the kitchen and restaurant staff. We are in the process of updating our room lighting as well as our cable package which should improve the operation of the remote. Thank you for the review and we look forward to your next visit.
Jason.
Waco, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was an overall great hotel. It was very clean, the front desk was very friendly and knowledgeable about services the hotel offered. The best part hands down for us was the valet parking staff. The were kind, funny, and beyond helpful since I was traveling with one disabled child and one rowdy toddler.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the compliments. I will be sure to pass along the kudos to our valet staff. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.
Jason

Been to Hilton Austin Airport? Share your experiences!