“It is what it is / with very good staff” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South

You added Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9100 Waterford Centre Blvd., Austin, TX 78758 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Austin - Arboretum - South)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #143 of 191 Hotels in Austin
Montgomery, Texas
“It is what it is / with very good staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Not a new hotel and some upgrades needed but if all you need is a bed for a night or a few nights and do not plan to hang out in the room, then this is to consider. We did not have the issues other reviews have reported. Prepaid fixed price was attractive. My wife was not happy but if you want the Ritz go pay the price. Since I pay.......

Stayed June 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This location was given three stars because of the staff. Otherwise it would have gotten a negative rating if you had one. This location needs renovation. The room needed pest control. Also noise control.

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about the staff; however, we apologize for the noise and cleanliness issues you experienced during your visit. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we are taking the necessary steps to ensure your experience is not repeated. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at bur@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Staff was friendly enough, and the room, while small and basic and with slightly suspect bedding, suited our needs for an one night stay in the area. For the price, the hotel certainly made staying near the Arboretum without paying through the nose very doable.

Room Tip: Away from the highway
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about the staff; however, we apologize about the bedding in your room. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will monitor it more closely to make sure your experience is not repeated. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at bur@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2015 via mobile

I have always been happy to stay at the extended stay but this time around I was really disappointed with the COCKROACHES is in the room and the room was not clean....not forgetting to mention the noise on block 3

Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed to hear about the cleanliness issues you experienced. Please accept my apology. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we work with our housekeeping staff and outside vendor to make sure your experience is not repeated. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at bur@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2015

worse place to stay spend more money! Random phone calls to your room, smoke in non smoking rooms coming through the adjoining room!! Gave me and my wife a headache. Called the front desk and asked for another room and they didn't have "equal" room and apparently all they had was upgraded rooms that she would have to call her GM to ask. I called at 9:15 pm and again at 10 and again at 11. She said she didn't forget about me she was just busy. It's now 11:30 and nothing. At this point it's too late! Don't stay here. When I arrived there was no one at the desk just a sign that said they had to step away. It took 15 min then I went to eat and came back to a smoking neighbor in room neighbor and a cop parked in front of the room breaking up a domestic disturbance

• Stayed February 2015
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South, responded to this review, March 18, 2015
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The conditions of the room that you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am addressing the staff in order to prevent these issues from arising again. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at bur@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2015

I wanted a reasonable rate without compromising my living conditions. For the rate and the living conditions I advice anyone looking for extended living to check the location out. The staff was courteous and the area was a plus.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South, responded to this review, March 6, 2015
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We appreciate the kind comments about your experience while staying with us and hope that you will enjoy another visit in the future. If you have anything else you wish to discuss, please feel free to contact me at bur@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Fort Worth, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014

We were sidetracked by Expedia and did not know it. This was presented as an alternative room
to a Hampton Inn, which was booked. Far From It!!! Front desk was polite, the area in stairwell
filled with trash, along with dumpster, Did you loose you contract for trash? Won't be back!!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South, responded to this review, December 1, 2014
Patty - Thank you for telling us about your experience. We are glad that you received quality service from our staff; however, we are disappointed to hear about the issue with the dumpster. We will work with our service provider to ensure your experience is not repeated.

Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. If you would like, please contact us directly, at bur@extendedstay.com, to discuss this further. We do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other brand location in the future. Thank you.

Been to Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South? Share your experiences!