“Great Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9100 Waterford Centre Blvd., Austin, TX 78758 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Austin - Arboretum - South)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #135 of 184 Hotels in Austin
Rhome, Texas
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

We were down for the Lone Star Roundup and made the reservations on the shadow site of Travelocity. Wasn't sure what we were gettin into not knowin the hotel or the area. I was surprised and pleased with the quality and service we received form the minute we stepped into the lobby. For all the naysayers out there about the area. We had No problems on property. There were also a lot of old custom cars out there that had no problems.

Great value for the price!!!!!! Would stay there again!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Allen, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

If you are staying here bring your own sheets, bed spread and towels, pots and pans, coffee for the coffee maker. This hotel has been recently upgraded, so the furnishings are not bad. However, my room was missing several items, and the staff wasn't helpful. There aren't enough parking spaces for all the guests, so be prepared to park wherever you can and walk a long distance. Also, don't expect the staff to raise a finger to assist.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Jim – I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry that your room was not properly stocked prior to your arrival. As well, I apologize that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. I will be reviewing your comments with our team to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for sharing your comments. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at Bur@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you’re in town.
Tunica, Mississippi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

The hotels location is great, however, I wasn't too pleased about not having a mattress topper or something on the bed only a sheet covering the mattress. And I didn't know until arrival that housekeeping is provided with an extra fee. And be sure to bring your own face towels/wash clothes because they don't provide them. And we were placed in a smoking room when I booked a non-smoking. I expected a little more for the $.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Angela - Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your bed covering and our housekeeping services did not meet your expectations. As well, I apologize that you were given a smoking room despite requesting a non-smoking room. Your feedback will be very useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Please know that towels and washcloths are available upon request at the front desk, should you need them in the future. If you have any additional feedback, please contact me, at BUR@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.
Benbrook, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

We were not in the room much, only to take a few naps at night as our business schedual was pretty crazy! The only thing I would have wished for was a hot tub... we had just a few minutes when we arrived I would have liked to relax more in a hot tub. However, we were truely so busy really didn't have time for that any way. The price was fair, full kitchen - which we didn't have to use but was nice that there was that option! Nice size refridgerator, clean. Served the purpose, worked great for us - was located right beside where we needed to be. Overall great!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Clifton, Tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Full kitchen, free wifi, clean, remodelled, easy access to Mopac & 183.
Many good restaurants in the area. easy to get to convention center and shopping.
Have stayed here several times and had a good experience each time.

Room Tip: Usually call ahead to request ground floor. Two stories with no elevator.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you for your excellent review of our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed our convenient location and free Wi-Fi. As well, I'm glad to hear that your clean room and fully equipped kitchen met your travel needs. I'm pleased that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

If You suffer from Migraines like I do or have a Pet be careful which room You get Ours is on the Highways its so Loud My head hurts constantly and I cant think . Due to size would not recommend to People with Children are Large pets .Internet is very Poor . If You've stayed at a Extended stay before this is Not what Your exception its Remodeled and Taken over from another Hotel . The rooms are Micro Small and We have the Bigger room which there are maybe 6 of on the Entire Property and You will pay more money than several of the other Locations with good locations and nice sized rooms With Pools and better Amenities by far. Our room has a strange Odor I wouldn't really say bad but strange . Did I mention the Massive noise from the Traffic? The furnishings are Handsome but Couch and bed hard as a Rock . I would like to add However for those space , Noise and Amenities are not a Concern That this property is recently renovated and the Staff is Very nice and Professional.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

This is a pretty good value. The front counter staff are nice and the cleaning crew are very professional, smiley, and never stole anything (which is always my concern being from the east coast). The only negative marks re the quality of the TV programming (I know, boo hoo) and the lack of a dishwasher and sink disposal which eliminated any desire to cook as a bachelor.

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South? Share your experiences!